October 25th to 27th, 2015 – MIAMI, FLORIDA
Sunday 10-25-2015 from 7 to 9 pm:
Members’ welcome Cocktail @ Mandarin Oriental (Brickell Key) Poolside, Passed Hors d’Oeuvres and Open Bar.
Monday 10-26-2015 from 9am to 2pm: Meeting in the Brickell Key Room @ Mandarin Oriental (including breakfast and lunch at Azul Restaurant)
- Welcome and remarks by Diego Stecchi
- Presentation of Latam macroeconomic situation and review of major markets by John Price (Download) Altamaga AMI Latin America 2016
- Discussion moderated by Diego Stecchi and John Price.
- Overview of the 2016 FIU Luxury Retail Program and Partnership Opportunities
Monday 10-26-2015 from 2 to 4.30pm:
- Discussion on Chile and presentation by Felipe Castro, Parque Arauco (Download) Altamaga Parque Arauco
- Introduction and discussion of the Mystery Shopper Program by Diego Stecchi and John Price (Download) Altamaga AMI Mystery Shopping
- Presentation of Woolton Retail App by Hanan Fraysse (Download) Altamaga Woolton Presentation
Monday 10-26-2015 from 6 to 9.30pm:
Evening Cruise on Katya yacht with introduction by Ralph Navarro, CEO of Florida Yacht International for cocktails followed by dinner at El Cielo with introduction by Juan Manuel Barrientos, Executive Chef and Owner
Tuesday 10-27-2015 from 9am to 2pm:Meeting in the Brickell Room @ Mandarin Oriental (including breakfast and lunch)
- Interactive Discussion with Matthew Whitman Lazenby, Bal Harbour Shops (Whitman Family Development) and Diego Stecchi
- Panel Discussion on Travel Retail with Royal Caribbean (Marina Ondarza, Director, Port Business
- Development and Asset Management), Starboard (Kristy Westrup, Divisional Merchandise
- Divisional Merchandise & Planning Manager), Actium (Philippe Giraud, President) and Dufry (Deidre Morales, Comercial Director Flagship).
Tuesday 10-27-2015 from 2pm to 4pm:
Optional trip to Design District for presentation and visit